Saturday 4 September 2010

Final shots



Deer
By Annabel Clifton

I really like this shot as you have to work to find the deer, which portrays there camouflage nature, which is also played upon but how they as low in the grass. The different levels of each deer works really well give the photograph new dynamics. I also like where I placed them in the frame so you scan the land scape like you're deer spotting. This would be effective in a RSPCA advert or some sort of deer awareness leaflet.






 Running
By Annabel Clifton

This is really nice how the bails are in the background and it looks like a really good action shot as they are both at different angles. Again this could be used as an advert regarding deers. I really like how the bails are symmetrical and the deers are in the middle as it makes it easier on the eye. However I wished I had a better lens to capture the more up close deer.







Let sleeping foxes lie
By Annabel Clifton

I really like this image as it is a really detailed image of a fox, and you never really come across one in this situation. It could be used in a protest to get fox hunting un-banded as no doubt this had a more un humane death by maybe being shot loosely in the foot or somewhere by the game keeper, and he had a slow death by bleeding. This would have occurred by trying to keep foxes numbers down.





Peeping Cow
By Annabel Clifton

I really like this as it is easy on the eye and how you can see it's tuff is quite cute. This could be used to enter a competition or for my portfolio.



Fly and Horse
By Annabel Clifton

I love the intimacy with the picture here and the fly just add a new dimension to the photograph. I would definitely put this in my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment